This article gives you complete details about Shraddha Shashidhar who will be representing India at 2017 Miss Universe. The 5th Edition of the Miss Diva 2017 was conducted on 11th October 2017, and 15 selected participants from around the India participated in the contest. The 15 contestants were trained and mentored by the 2000 Miss Universe Lard Dutta, and they were judged through different challenged and capabilities.
During the finale on 11th October 2017 of Miss Diva 2017, Shraddha Shashidar from Bengaluru was crowned as Miss Diva 2017. The award to the winners was given by Roshmitha Harimurthy and 2016 Miss Universe Winner Iris Mittenaere from France. The list of the winners included: –
- Shraddha Shashidhar: – Miss Diva, Miss Universe India 2017.
- Peden Ongmu Namgyal:- Miss Diva, Supernatural India 2017.
- Apeksha Porwal: – Miss Diva 2017-Runner Up.
So, Shraddha Shashidhar will be representing India at the Miss Universe Pageant that will be held in The Axis, Las Vegas, Nevada on 26th November 2017.
Biography of Shraddha Shashidhar
The Bengaluru girl Shraddha Shashidhar was born in Chennai did her schooling from Army Public School, Deolali, Nashik. She belongs from an Army Family and an outstanding athlete too. She completed her graduation from Sophia College for Women in Mass Communication.
Shraddha Shashidhar is just 21 years old, and her height is 5 feet 8 inches.
Related post: Yvonne Clarke representing Trinidad and Tobago
Being from an Army Family Shraddha had all the qualities and talents to participate in the beauty pageant as just sharp features don’t help, you need to have that level of confidence and wits to perform. Thus, she entered in this field at an early stage only.
- MISS TGPC 2017: – On September 3rd, 2017, the contest of Miss TGPC, i.e., The Great Pageant Community South was held, and Shraddha was crowned as the winner of the show. The competition was held at the fashion Fundas, Pune and this online Beauty Pageant is conducted since 2015.
- Miss Diva 2017: – The Miss Diva 2017 was held in Mumbai on 11th October 2017. There were 15 participants in the show. The judge’s panel included actress and model Lara Dutta, Rajkumar Roa (Actor), Kabir Khan (Film Maker), Vijender Sing (Boxing Champion) Chuck Russell (Hollywood Director) along with Iris Mittenaere (Miss Universe 2016)
Competing along with the 15 other talented participants, Shraddha won the title of Miss Diva 2017 and was selected to be representing India in the Miss Universe Pageant 2017.