The 67th Miss Universe pageant 2018 will start on 17th December 2018. The contest will be held at Bangkok, Thailand. The competition is a great way to watch the action and intellect women showcasing their talents and beauty in the show. So, on 17th December 2018, Iris Mittenaere of France will give her crown to the new successor at the end of the show.
There are a lot of ways to watch 67th Miss Universe from your home. If you are planning to view online in official ways, follow the streaming guide below. The event will be streamed from any parts of the world. Check out below.
How to watch online
So, here we will find out the different option to watch Miss Universe live stream online without cable.
- Fox Live: – The website of the FOX offers a dedicated service to live stream their primetime shows. However, the live stream is available only for few hours in a day, but it will include the Miss Universe Pageant. All the FOX websites and app will have the ceremony for the next day of the event as well. Ths means that if you can hold your breath for a day and watching it live is not a criterion; you will be able to watch the whole show the next day, that is, on 27th November 2018.
- FoxNow App: – If you don’t want to watch the show on the bigger screen, you can catch the same in your supported mobiles too with the FoxNow App. It allows you to stream the show live on to your supported mobile devices or direct-to-TV streaming devices like the Chromecast and Apple TV.
- Sling TV: – It is one of the most economical options to live stream the show, you can refer to it as the alternative to Netflix at a cheaper cost. So, if you don’t want a cable connection at your home just to watch the beauty pageant 2018-2018, then, Sling TV is the best alternative for you. With a minimum cost of only $25 for a monthly subscription, Sling TV provides you access to different network and channels without any fixed contract.
It also provides Fox TV; however, it is available only in a few selected metros. So, it is best to check the website of Sling TV before paying for the monthly subscription charges.
- DirecTV Now: – DirectTV Now of AT & T is another good live streaming option with a subscription of $35 only. This will give a choice of watching the full Miss Universe 2018 event. With your high-speed internet connection, you can easily stream the Miss Universe 2018-2018 pageant with the service of DirecTV Now from AT& T. The service of DirecTV is available at the cost of $35 per month, which is much reasonable in comparison to other competitive options. This package offers over 60 networks.
The Miss Universe pageant will be aired on Fox. So, check out the best packages option to watch the show online.
- PlayStation Vue: – It is another best option to watch Miss Universe pageant 2018 without cable. Sony’s PlayStation allows you to stream Fox with a monthly subscription service and without any contract.
The subscription charges of PlayStation Vue starts with $29.99 in most of the cities, however, to watch the Miss Universe shows, you will need to pay $39.99 per month for getting Fox which will also include channels like NBC, ABC, CBS and others.
Read more about Sling and Fox streams for Miss Universe 2018 here.
Miss Universe 2018 live Broadcast TV channels
Let’s check out the Broadcast listings to watch 67th Miss Universe 2018 from different countries below.
United States of America: FOX
Angola: Sociedade Independente de Comunicacao, S.A.
Australia: Seven Network
Cape Verde: Sociedade Independente de Comunicacao, S.A.
Dominican Republic: TELEMICRO
Guineau Bissau: Sociedade Independente de Comunicacao, S.A.
Mozambique: Sociedade Independente de Comunicacao, S.A.
Portugal: Sociedade Independente de Comunicacao, S.A.
Principe: Sociedade Independente de Comunicacao, S.A.
Sao Tome: Sociedade Independente de Comunicacao, S.A.
So, these are the different and best options to watch the 2018 Miss Universe pageant without cable. You can choose any of them to live stream the show on your computer or mobile devices and all these options are official and legal. So this November, enjoy the showcase of beauty with the brain with these online streaming options.